This website is not the official web portal to apply for the Travel Authorization.

   Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)

It is an online application system developed by the United States government to pre-screen travelers before they travel. ESTA approval authorizes a person to travel under the VWP, but does not guarantee that you are admissible to the United States.

Approved travel authorization are valid for a period of two years, or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. Visitors will have multiple trips to the United States without having to re-apply for another ESTA.

   Please see requirements before applying for travel authorization:

  • You have a valid passport of a country which eligible for ESTA.
  • You must have an electronic passport with a digital chip containing biometric information;
  • You are currently not have a valid visitor's visa;
  • Your trip to the United States is for 90 days or less for pleasure, business or transit;
  • You have onward or return ticket;
  • You travel to the United States by air or sea;
  • You are not national of Iraq, Syria, Iran, or Sudan;
  • You have not traveled to, or been present in, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia or Yemen on or after March 1, 2011.

ESTA Assistance Service

This website is operated by a private company with a team of specialists who will be able to advise with any aspect of any stage of the Visa Waiver application. We are not affiliated with the United States government, using our services you would be accepting the fact that we will process your Travel Authorization on your behalf. Our service costs 59 USD, which consist of the 14 USD that is mandatory US Government Application fee and the 45 USD that is Service fee. Difference in cost between our website and U.S. Government's Official Web Portal consists in that our company provides additional services that are not provided by the official website of the government.

Our service includes:

For more information about website and our service, please follow this link. Please note that you can also make your own ESTA application on the website of the US Department of Homeland Security. (

Please review our Frequently Asked Questions section of our homepage to find an answer for your questions.